In Zi Wei Dou Shu, the birth “Life Palace” relates to the character, personality, and the “group-type” of the individual. On the other hand, even if the “Ten-Years” luck cycle changes, the character or the personality of the person do not completely change. It may, however, change slightly but the pre-born characteristics do tagged on for life. There are five “group-types” as discussed in the “Winning Destiny with Zi Wei Dou Shu book”.
In Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu, the star(s) residing in the Life Palace offers an interesting code to decipher a person’s overall ‘pre-born’ characteristics. If you find someone lazy, and need to be pushed to do things, it is likely because of the star characteristics residing in his/her Life Palace. However, it does not mean that the person will not change. He/She may change slightly during the Ten Years Dynamic Chart Cycle, but the root of the character is still there.
To predict a person’s character, the combination of the Life, Mental and Travel palaces need to be deciphered.
- The Life Palace indicates the person’s overall character;
- The Mental Palace indicates the person’s inner (hidden) character/personality/behavior;
- The Travel Palace indicates the person’s outer character in social circumstances.
Therefore, by deciphering all these three palaces, we can usually understand a person character more closely than with just one palace.
* Introversion is strongly associated with creativity and intelligence – 75% of people with IQs over 160 are introverts;
* It is better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction;
* People with awkward and weird personalities tend to make the best friends.