In Chinese Metaphysics, 2018 is the year of the Wu Xu (Earth Dog Year). In Zi Wei Dou Shu, we will use the Heavenly Stem of ‘Wu’ in forecasting stock market performance.
The basic here is to use the Heavenly Stem of ‘Wu’, and its corresponding Catalysts. In ZWDS, ‘Wu’ Heavenly Stems related to Tan Lang Hua Lu, Tai Yin Hua Quan, You Bi Hua Ke, and Tian Ji Hua Ji.
Therefore, a quick analysis depicts:
- 2018 is a good year for stock market performance (Tan Lang Hua Lu). There will be increased in stocks/bonds/speculative investments.
- Tai Yin Hua Quan relates to the increase in exchange activities (trading).
- You Bi Hua Ke relates to some limitations of the well-being on the market exchanges
- Tian Ji Hua Ji relates to the intense mobility, quick exchanges, and becoming unstable as a result (especially in the second half of the month, and second half of the year)
Please do realize that this is an overall prediction of the 2018 Stock Market performance.
In your personal ZWDS chart, check to analyzed if you have the potential good luck to invest in 2018, and the Stars associated to it.
Are you looking to hire a person for a specific job role? Or are you looking to hire someone that can perform in a job position?
Hiring a perfect candidate can be tough. Many businesses would hire an external screening agency to select the potential candidate, especially for senior executive positions. Whether for a senior position or not, the normal requirements include some sort of education, length of experiences, previous job performance, and skills. However, these are basic requirements, but are not totally conclusive of the perfect match. To extend on these requirements, why not use Zi Wei Dou Shu as an added requirement to select the ‘right’ perfect matched candidate. This allows you to know if the potential candidate’s is on a positive luck cycle to earn more money for the organization, the personality and character of the candidate (the ‘soft’ skills requirements), and if the candidate is satisfied as an employee in that job role. The ‘fit’ is essential for longer term compatibility.
In Si Hua Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu, it can be determined if the ‘fit’ for a position is rewarding in the longer term. In doing so, the date and time of birth of the individual are required to craft their life destiny chart. This will allow us to determine if the potential candidate is suitable to be an administrator, a CEO, a sales position, or the like. Gender is not a criteria, and gender should not be a requirement in fair hiring practices. It is also fair to suggest that the several potential candidates you have selected may be a perfect fit for other roles within your organization. Therefore, it is a ‘win-win’ analysis for both the employer and the prospective employee.
In Flying Star Zi Wei Dou Shu, analyzing the palaces and the stars residing in the Self/Life Palace, Career, Wealth, and Mental Palaces provide further clarification, and can offer indication of a person’s fit for a particular career that leads to success. Therefore, if the potential candidate is to achieve success, so would the employer. Selecting and employing the perfect candidate is not a secret, and should comply with fair hiring practices.
Are you interested to learn more of using ZWDS as an additional decision tool to hire the perfect candidate for your organization?
- If you are hiring a sales person, make sure that they have the character, personality for this job role, and a good wealth structure in their destiny chart;
- If you are hiring for top executive positions, make sure they are loyal, a strategic thinker, and capable to lead their team to success.
If you are interested, and you are hiring, contact us for an analysis. Your ultimate goal is to be profitable, and working with people that complements to your organizational fit.
This is a common question, and the accuracy is profound.
When someone ask if they should start a business, the approach is to analyze the Decade Wealth Palace, and not the Decade Career Palace.
The Decade Wealth Palace indicates the potential to create money, and wealth from all the resources there is available. In order to justify a positive outcome, the Decade Wealth should Hua Lu to any palaces, and Hua Ji to the internal (own) palaces. This means that the Hua Ji to the internal palaces is the gain at the end. The Hua Lu is the cause (the beginning), and how the money is to be derived. Yes, in Zi Wei Dou Shu, it can be very specific to the industry ,and the timing to implement for positive outcomes.
On the other hand, the Decade Career Palace indicates a good source of earn income from the specific industry, and role (working for someone else), or a stressful ‘dead-end’ job if the signals are bad in that Ten-Years.
* Most of the problems in your life is due to two reasons: you act without thinking, or think without acting;
* You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream;
* Comparing yourself to others is one of the root causes for feelings of unhappiness, and depression.